General Terms and Conditions of the company Asic-Shop
§1 Validity vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly outside their trade, business or profession (Section 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our online store https://www.asic-shop.com .
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract is concluded with
Example street 42
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet store does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The offer shall be accepted in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. If the deadline expires without result, the offer is deemed to have been rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online store, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our online store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the “Order” button
3) Checking the details in the shopping cart
4) Press the “Checkout” button
5) Binding submission of the order by clicking on the button “order for a fee” or “buy”
Before submitting the binding order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer’s details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the “Back” button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The offer shall be accepted in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet store: We store the contract text and send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at https://asic-shop.com/agb. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My account –> My orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted include statutory VAT and other price components. Shipping and customs clearance are included in the price.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by cryptocurrency. It is also possible to pay in advance or by invoice, provided the customer sends us a request.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate dispatch. Delivery takes place within 7 working days at the latest. The delivery period begins when the amount has been paid in full.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold shall not pass to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by dispatch.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
Example street 42
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. by e-mail, contact form, etc.). You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
We bear the costs of returning the goods
End of the withdrawal policy
§7 Revocation form
Sample withdrawal form
(If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please complete this form and return it to us).
Example street 42
I/we () hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us () for the purchase of the following goods ()/the provision of the following service ()
Ordered on ()/received on ()
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
Only German and English are available as contract languages.
Status of the GTC Sep.2023